Monday, May 20, 2013

a week to remember

it was a very berry long long time ago since my last post =( many things happen in my life for 3 years. now i live in jakarta for about 1 month. I get promote to become operational manager of my branch office. Accidentaly i found my old blog. Re-reading all that content. Aaand promise to continue writing in my blog.

So, how's life now?

I'm 25 y.o now. Have a great job with nice office condition. I drive car, i live in comfy simply room. No need to enjoy traffic jam because my office is near from my house. I live in my dream life i always wanted. Alhamdulillah. i have you. Dear. Who always success to become   my best friend, brother, lover, and partner. I'm healthy. Happy. I have lovely parents and sister and family. What a blessing life from Allah.

next week my entire life will change. I will face my new part of grow-up living. Getting married. i was kinda  confuse why i'm not nervous. I'm fully excited and wish that all will be okey. The more i think about it the more i can't sleep. Okeiyy this is it for my hellow greetings. Good night dear all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment